Installing and activating premium add-ons
Add-ons are available as a premium upgrade to the free version of ShopMagic. In order to install add-ons you'll need to purchase ShopMagic PRO.
In order to install the add-ons, first please download them from your account.
Log in and go to My Account.
Go to the Downloads tab and download the plugin:
You'll download a zip package with the add-on, which you can install via WordPress Dashboard or FTP.
Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins page in your WordPress Admin.
- Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Choose a zip file with the add-on (do not unzip the package before).
- After the add-on installation, activate it.
Install via FTP
- Unzip the add-on package.
- Upload the add-on directory to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins list in your WordPress Dashboard.
Activate automatic updates
After installing the add-ons, you can start using them instantly. However in order to receive free automatic updates, you'll need to activate auto updates.
Go to My Account.
Go to the API Keys tab and copy the add-on key:
Go to WP Desk page in your WordPress Admin.
Enter the API key and your email (the one you used to purchase ShopMagic PRO) for the add-on and click the Activate button:
When the update is available (and you have an active ShopMagic PRO subscription), you will be able to update the add-on just like any other plugin from the Updates page.