Installing and activating premium add-ons
Add-ons are available as a premium upgrade to the free version of ShopMagic. In order to install add-ons you'll need to purchase ShopMagic PRO.
In order to install the add-ons, first please download them from your account.
- Log in and go to My Account.
- Go to the Downloads tab and download the plugin:
You'll download a zip package with the add-on, which you can install via WordPress Dashboard or FTP.
Install from WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins page in your WordPress Admin.
- Click Add New and then Upload Plugin.
- Choose a zip file with the add-on (do not unzip the package before).
- After the add-on installation, activate it.
Install via FTP
- Unzip the add-on package.
- Upload the add-on directory to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Activate the plugin on the Plugins list in your WordPress Dashboard.
Activate automatic updates
After installing the add-ons, you can start using them instantly. However in order to receive free automatic updates, you'll need to activate auto updates.
- Go to My Account.
- Go to the API Keys tab and copy the add-on key:
Go to WP Desk page in your WordPress Admin.
- Enter the API key and your email (the one you used to purchase ShopMagic PRO) for the add-on and click the Activate button:
When the update is available (and you have an active ShopMagic PRO subscription), you will be able to update the add-on just like any other plugin from the Updates page.