Filters usage guide
Filters are a feature that helps you make sure an automation will be fired only in certain situations when the exact conditions specified in your filters are met.
Basically, filters allow you to target only a specific segment or subset of your customers with your automations.
Here are some examples of automations you can set up using filters:
- Send discount coupon to customers with total spend of over $300
- Send a promotional email to customers who bought from you last year
- Post a message to a Slack channel when an order gets a "Cancelled" status
- Send a welcome SMS after customer's first order
- Provide additional instructions for orders with a specific payment or delivery method