In the queue, you’ll see a list of all future and scheduled actions. Queue is especially useful if you are using Delayed Actions add-on, and delaying your emails. Queue data is presented in a table form:
- ID - Internal ID number.
- Automation - Title of your automation.
- Customer - Full name of customer, and additional information whether it is a guest user or not.
- Action - Equal to Action description, which you can set in automation.
- Run Date - Future date, when your automation will be fired to the customer.
- Options - Here you can cancel your automation if you prefer not to trigger it anymore.