What are the differences between ShopMagic and WooCommerce notifications
WooCoomerce can be used to send follow-up notifications. That is true. However, it lacks some basic functions, which you will find in ShopMagic:
- Support for orders with Pending payment status. You can use Order Pending status as a trigger for your automation.
- Outcomes. ShopMagic will log all of your outgoing emails.
- Filters. Thanks to Filters, you can create different automations for different products.
- Placeholders. More than 50 dynamically assigned placeholders is waiting for you in ShopMagic.
- HTML support. You can use any HTML template in each of your follow-up emails.
- BCC field. Add a hidden recipient of your messages to your automations.
All of the above-mentioned features are available in free version of our plugin.